It has been listed as preserved from the Ministry for Environment, Town and Country Planning and Public Works, It is located on Achilleos and Diovounioti street. It is a two-storey, stone building which was built in 1860 so as to be used as a residence. It used to be the residence of Alekos Hantzichristos, descendant of a family of Greek rebels. The residence was afterwards bought by the family of the Mayor and Congressman Georgios Platis. In our days it houses the Municipal Conservatory which was established in 1938.
It is located in Achilleos&Diovounioti street south of Makropoulou street
Parking not available